120

Just a reminder that there are 120 days left on the dark road of College in the land of Studymore. This leg of the Hobbit Journey is drawing to a close. I know the next part of the Journey will be hard, but I hope it will not be so dark and cold. At the end of this road, I plan to post a great dissertation on the goods and evils of College. Then I shall throw a party...without disappearing.

It is nice to think about the future except for when thoughts are accompanied by worries. Because I'm taking 18 hours, I have little time and less mental energy to write notes. Thus my absence is partially explained. I said partially. For now, goodbye again. At least I still have my handkerchief.

(Stock photo)

Comments

  1. I like the new blog and will definitely be following you! The pictures are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment